2018 Intelli-Tunes’ Workshop Schedule
All of our K-5 sessions are designed to effectively enhance and enrich your current math program. These powerful seminars are packed with dozes of practical standards-based songs, games, and activities that you can easily transition into your own classroom.
A list of our scheduled 2018 workshops is outlined below.
Be sure to check back frequently as new dates are added throughout the year.
New One Day Math Seminars!
Cleveland/Columbus/Cincinnati, Ohio ~ October 22-23-25, 2018
For more information/registration contact: HERE
Portland/Eugene, OR ~ November 14-15, 2018
For more information or to register... Register Here!
*Professional development credits/clock hours are available!
Bring Ron and Nancy Brown to Your School or District!
Are you looking for new ways to energize your math lessons? We have countless strategies and methods in our “teacher toolbox” to share with educators just like you! Revitalize and enhance your K-5 mathematics curriculum by bringing the Browns to your district for a “sponsored” workshop. Here are just a few of the things to look forward to during one of our comprehensive presentations:
- All attendees receive a significant tuition discount
- University credit available for all “sponsored” workshops
- Standards-based activities, songs, and ideas that fit with your existing math curriculum
- Freebies, ready to use handouts, and awesome giveaways
- Travel expenses, advertising, and other planning details are handled by our “camp”
Interested in learning more about our game changing workshops that will not only engage children but teachers as well? Call or email us for more information today (877-977-0571 or email@example.com). We would love to discuss possibilities with you and your district.
Still on the fence about bringing us to your school? Here’s a quick list of just a handful of amazing things you and your fellow educators will learn.
- Practical songs, activities, and techniques to teach common core and other state standard-based programs.
- Improve pacing and reach EL students
- Original songs, raps, and chants that teach those “difficult” math concepts.
- How to write your own raps to target teach math concepts
- Develop an understanding of the brain-compatibility of songs and their importance to classroom learning
- How to use math song lyrics to teach reading, vocabulary development, structural analysis, and more.
- Management strategies to improve your current program.
Thanks for your interest! We look forward to hearing from you.
CONTACT: NANCY BROWN: 1-877-977-0571